Day Four: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Today was day for and back to level one. I pushed harder today and was able to go to go the whole session with only two short water breaks.

I'm feeling stronger and have continue counting points in the Weight Watchers program (i am doing it on my own, I am not signed up through actual Weight Watchers Program).

I am getting used to eating a serving size portion and limiting my snacks. I am still trying to get used to eating fruits and veggies instead of crackers or a granola bar.

I've gone over a few points each day as I am trying to adjust and not be hungry all the time. I'll get it down! It just takes time.

I am down 4 lbs so far in just a short two weeks. I am glad it is coming off gradually, it's safe and I'm more likely to keep the weight off if done as a lifestyle change and not a diet!

I have more energy and am excited to look and feel great!

I'll be taking the weekend off from the 30 Day Shred, but will get in a bit of cardio, stretching and allow my body to rest and recover.

See ya again on Monday!

SuperMom Signature

No comments: