REVIEW: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD

Through January and February I will be reviewing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD.  I have never be addicted to The Biggest Loser TV series, but I have seen a few episodes. 
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

My sister had this DVD and she was not using it so I borrowed it. I like you, am looking into getting back into great shape. My hubby and I are planning a big anniversary getaway for our 10th anniversary in May 2011 and so I have a little over a year to shed the extra 50 pounds that I've accumulated over the last ten years since graduating from high school.

I WILL DO IT!

I am always unsure what the best workout videos are and I know that many of you are just like me: on a budget, strapped for time and have kids running around between your legs with you're doing lunges.
That's why I want to review fitness DVDs, equipment and books to help you pick the best ones so you don't have to waste money or time; you can have a great review from a busy mom who is overweight and on a budget and just trying to find the best way for me to get back in shape!

Join me over the next 30 days as I review Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and see what kind of progress I have made!


This is me in October 2009. 
It's the most recent full body picture I have. 
This is my "BEFORE" picture! Can't wait to reveal an "AFTER" picture!


SuperMom Signature

No comments: