Day Five: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Day four and I am feeling great.

Today I did Level One.  I still had to stop a few times for a breather, but I was able to finish and my legs feel like jelly. The cardio part is the hardest for me next to the push-ups. I have no upper body strength, that is a major goal for me this year as I get in better shape.

Being 70 lbs overweight, I get out of breath going up the two flights of stairs in my house, so for me to push myself to do two minutes of cardio is a workout for me! I am proud of myself for being able to get through the 20 minute workout with a few short stops for a drink. Go me!

I'm going to stick with it. I am getting results with this DVD workout and I by watching what I eat and limiting my calories.

Great workout for those who are overweight, beginners and who want results in a short intense workout.

SuperMom Signature

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I just wanted to share that I read through your last few posts about this DVD series - and I just have to say... Way to go! Good for you and I will be right here cheering you on... I too am working out - not such high impact stuff... but core strengthening and also.... losing weight. Keep on going!!