Journaling... Rambling... Just Some Thoughts (#1)

What is your tip for staying healthy when you really feel like you don't want to do it?


I'd love for you to share!


Here is something I am going to TRY:
       Yesterday, I went to Kohls to get my kids a few things and while there the shirt I had been eyeing was on sale. With the coupon I had and then my hubby discount (he is an asst. manager there) I decided to buy it.
         So what'd I think?How did it fit?  URGH!... it's a little snug!


I thought I could return it, but then decided that I really like it so much...
 I was not going to return it.


I AM GONNA WHIP MY BUTT INTO SHAPE 
SO I CAN FIT INTO IT!


Fang Ruffled Tunic

Isn't that SO cute?!?! I bought a white one, it comes in many more colors in the stores than what is offered online.)

So, what am I going to do so I can wear this cute thing this summer.

When my hubby gets home for work, I am going for a jog!
Maybe that doesn't seem like much now, but it gets me out of the house, I get my body moving and I get to enjoy the cool evening. (Should be warmer because it almost Spring, but it snowed yesterday! URGH!)

So, I am off to get dinner ready for the family so I'll be ready to go out for a prayer jog around the neighborhood!


SuperMom Signature

No comments: