OKay, I know I've said this before but....

I'm ready to do this!

I have been kicking myself in the butt the last couple of weeks... I've lost all willpower toward food and any motivation to workout... until today!

I sat for about an hour today looking over the website for my anniversary week next June. I re-read brochures and searched for a new swimsuit (yep, one without a skirt attached!) and daydreamed about walking on the beach, in shorts, with my hubby.

Here's some of my motivation for today!


Sitting on the beach, sipping a ice cold glass of lemonade and sunbathing in my new no-skirt swim suit.










Sharing a meal with my hubby in a gazebo like this one, not worrying about my 'roles' hanging out.




Today was yogurt for breakfast, 1/2 turkey sandwich with a bowl of Progresso Light soup, grilled chicken and a salad with corn on the corn, a diet coke, and for dessert was strawberry tres leche cake.
Did good until I went to my brother's Pampered Chef party and was offered dessert... who can pass up dessert!?!?

Workout was Level one of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

Now, off to bed!






SuperMom Signature

No comments: