Giving into some cravings... and boy am I paying for it!

I have to say that I was extremely tempted on Tuesday for some ice cream. I received an email from Baskin Robins reminding me that it was $1 scoop night... OUCH!

So I drove to Baskin Robins, ate my $1 scoop and vegged out on the couch... I know, shame on me!

Tonight for dinner, I was bad! My dear sweet picky daughter had been wanting orange chicken. (This is my daughter who is super picky and cannot eat beef or pork because it hurts her stomach.) So I made it for her... breaded and deep fried... and I ate a serving. I did good there cause I just ate one serving, about 6 pieces. But still, I know better.

So now, after I finish writing this blog post I am going to whip out the dumbbells, exercise mat and stability ball and get my workout on!

Wish me luck!


SuperMom Signature

No comments: